Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Makeup Fun With Desi 11/12

I've been actively finding friends who are willing to let me experiment with makeup on them since I want to practice matching foundations to the right skin tone. Luckily, Desi (whom is a dear family friend of mine) invited me over last week to her place so we can play makeup.

Since Desi already had her face moisturized and primed, I went straight away to foundation matching. I just used a clean q-tip and swiped a little bit of foundation near her jawline. It was not as hard as I thought but I could use more practice.

The closest shade that matched Desi from my RCMA Shinto palette was Shinto 8. After I shot the pics, I learned that I didn't bring the foundation all the way to her hairline. I need to work on having better lighting while applying makeup. Other than that, I thought the end result turned out great!

Taken with no flash via Nexus 5 


















Taken with flash via Nexus 5 phone



















I don't remember what I used for the rest of her look but I will update it when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment