Monday, March 17, 2014

Coachella Countdown!


I love spreadsheets!
I can't believe I'm going to Coachella in 4 weeks! Honestly, it was a spur-of-the moment decision but I am glad I will finally get this crossed off my bucket list!

I have to tell you, Coachella is not a cheap trip AT ALL. A good amount of my energy has been dedicated to planning (and saving) for this trip, and I forgot to mention that my boyfriend and I will be visiting Hawaii Island (aka Big Island) and Oahu before we tough it out and camp out at Coachella. I can't wait!

You must be wondering who I'm excited to see at Coachella 2014, huh? While I look forward to learning  and discovering new music, these are my must-see acts:
  • Outkast
  • Pharrell Williams
  • Chromeo (even though I already saw them, I had so much fun at their last concert in Seattle)
  • Aloe Blacc
  • Solange
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Blood Orange
  • Jhene Aiko
  • Kid Cudi
  • Little Dragon
  • Lorde

I pray that I won't deal with set conflicts but that probably won't be avoidable. If I do, I may skip Nas since I have seen him at Rock the Bells (2008) and Girl Talk (heard mixed reviews of his shows). I'm still doing a bit more researching via Spotify on who else I should check out at the festival though.

Who are/would be your must-see acts at Coachella?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see Outkast and Pharrell! I've been listening to their albums for a month now!

    ReplyDelete